$50 Cashprize Wildlife Photography Contest – Ending 1/23/18

This topic contains 35 replies, has 32 voices, and was last updated by  NatureGraphy 9 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)

• Author

Beth Preston
    Participant

Red tailed Hawk. Blue Ridge mtns, Va.

Dan Nissley
      Participant

This picture was taken while on a wildlife safari in the Masai Mara, Kenya.  This hippo was feuding with another hippo.

Anita
        Participant

Overstepping boundaries with this Male lion, Kruger National Park, South-Africa.

Akshay Kantak
        Participant

Black Bear with 2 cubs - This picture was taken in Yellowstone National Park in Spring when bears along with their new baby cubs come out of the den after hibernation and take their first steps in the wild. This sight was special to me, as these were the smallest bear cubs I have seen. The cubs were relaxing on a tree along the roadside when the mama bear helped them climb down the tree and they started moving towards the wild deeper into the forest.

Black Bear with 2 cubs – This picture was taken in Yellowstone National Park in Spring when bears along with their new baby cubs come out of the den after hibernation and take their first steps in the wild. This sight was special to me, as these were the smallest bear cubs I have seen. The cubs were relaxing on a tree along the roadside when the mama bear helped them climb down the tree and they started moving towards the wild deeper into the forest.

NatureGraphy
          Keymaster

The contest winner for our first, wildlife photography contest, is nature photographer Laurie Clayton, with her Pelican Choir capture, awarding her the $50 cashprize.

Besides, submitting a stunning, unique capture, she provided a pleasant caption, as requested per the contest rules.

Don’t worry, our wildlife photography contest will run every two weeks and tomorrow a new one will be annouced. :)

If you haven’t registered on https://NatureGraphy.com/ now is a perfect time to do so and gain your chance to win $50 or more cashprizes, every other week.

Congratulations Laurie Clayton for being our first winner!

NatureGraphy

NatureGraphy
          Keymaster

The winner of this Wildlife Photography contest is @laurie Clayton.

Congratulations :)

You are an Elite member and have won the cashprize. You will soon see an Elite badge under your profile picture.

Team NatureGraphy

Winning entry: https://naturegraphy.com/forums/topic/50-cashprize-wildlife-photography-contest/#post-4483

Publication: https://naturegraphy.com/2018/02/15/wildlife-photography-contest-winners-1-23-18-2-13-18/

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)

The topic ‘$50 Cashprize Wildlife Photography Contest – Ending 1/23/18’ is closed to new replies.