The #1 NATURE GROUP with the best nature photos from around the world!
NatureGraphy’s main mission is to affect positive change through endangered species awareness campaigns. We aim in getting more people in the world, especially developed cities, interested and involved with nature through photography, hence NatureGraphy!
NatureGraphy.com is the official publishing platform for our nature photography network. Our combined social networks have over 30,000 nature lovers just like you and we’re growing daily.
Here are some testimonials from our members:
Our Photography Contests
Whether you’re a professional nature photographer or a beginner, skill level does not matter to participate in the group.
Our Facebook Group
The NatureGraphy group on Facebook and website was founded two years ago, with a few people that believed both Nature Lover and Photographer can benefit by coexisting with one another.
Beginners, amateurs and professionals can learn and join contests.
Our ServicesNatureGraphy group members now have an additional channel, where they can share their photos and the rest of us enjoy them or possibly seek to purchase them and it’s as easy as visiting a Facebook profile.
Our members post magnificent photos that are entered into contests. Some may contain prizes and more theme contests are created regularly.
NatureGraphy suits all ages so the whole family can enjoy the excitement nature offers.
Our nature viewing members enjoy an all access, unlimited pass to more than 50,000 nature photos, with many more shared daily.
Group Rules (Please REPORT posts that break the rules.)
1. The focus here is nature. This is not the group to post city streets and selfies. Post only your own photos, LIMIT of up to 5 photos per day; this includes a LIMIT of one album with 5 photos per day.
* Each photo uploaded to the group is automatically enrolled into the groups contests, hosted on https://natureGraphy.com (The Official Group website).
*Nature photos shared directly from your personal photographers Facebook page is OK (You Must Own the Photo and Page), but photos shared from a personal page will not be eligible for contests and events or other activities.
*If you don’t want to participate in any of our contests but still want to share your work, share your photo from your personal photographers Facebook page.
*Please do not post links as a post. This is not allowed. Post your photo then add your link and ask people to look at your work .
*Zoo photos are OK, but Zoo MUST BE credited properly, and as long as it does not violate Rule #3.
2. This is a no-share group, meaning do not share any photo from this group, unless you ask and are given permission to do so from the owner.
3. *IMPORTANT: If you post nude photos, pictures of animals abused or neglected by humans, or advertising links to product or services, you will be banned. No questions asked, no second chances.
4. Photos of pets will be removed. As they are not allowed any longer. This rule applies to ALL types of domesticated animals.
5. This is an all AGES group, please be respectful to each other and the administrators. We do not need the attitudes, cursing, bickering and sarcasm. It is not acceptable and you WILL BE BLOCKED and removed.
6. No composite photos allowed.
7. Do not intentionally bump posts.
* Group Guidelines
1. Want to ask a question? Use the group search feature to check if your question has been answered.
2. Do not use language like, “I think I speak for everyone,” or “everyone disagrees,” in your posts.
3. Grievances and suggestions should be sent to a Team Member by private message. https://naturegraphy.com/staff-team-members/
4. It’s your responsibility to read the group’s description for updates to the Rules and Guidelines.
5. No politics; that includes political statements, links, photos, etc. Violators will be banned.
*If you’re a Nature Photographer and want new clients, we advise that you allow people to message you on Facebook under privacy settings.
6. This group is a club, being a member is a privilege, show respect to one another.
Looking to contribute? Start by inviting your friends and grow Nature Photographers.
Thank you very much,