Photo Copyright: Ian Rodger
We present to you one of our most important awareness contests to-date, the endangered Bumblebee.
For generations, we were all able to spot a Bumblebee on an ordinary day, but that’s not the case in the year 2017.
According to National Geographic,
It’s official: For the first time in the United States, a bumblebee species has been declared endangered.
I myself have taken notice at the dwindling bee population. I’ve noticed the more hardy wasp almost everywhere but not the bee but especially not the endangered Bumblebee.
The Nature Photographers group has great photographers and nature lovers alike to share the simple fact that there’s a bee problem going on…
- Submit your contest entry into the Nature Photographers Group and add hashtag #EndangeredBumblebee to your post.
- Only 3 photos per photographer.
- Zoo photos are allowed but the name of the Zoo must be added to the post.
- You must be the owner of the photo.
- All Bumblebee species are allowed in the contest.
If you don’t have any Bumblebee 🐝 photos, this might be a great time to go find some.
DON’T FORGET TO SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS, USING THE SHARE BUTTONS OR LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW.