Spring is every where and so are the flowers, making this an awesome theme contest to compete in. Show off that garden (But not the house), ;) an exquisite flower on the other side of the world or at your local zoo. Everyone can participate, all you need is a camera, any camera!
- Submit your contest entry into the Nature Photographers Group and add hashtag #FlowersOfSpring to your post.
- Only 3 photos per photographer.
- Zoo photos are allowed but the name of the Zoo must be added to the post.
- You must be the owner of the photo.
- All Flower Types are allowed (Except Illegal Drug Types) in the contest.
If you don’t have any photos, this might be a great time to go find some, everywhere. 😉
DON’T FORGET TO SHARE THIS WITH YOUR FRIENDS, USING THE FACEBOOK SHARE BUTTON BELOW.